Thursday, May 6, 2010

Texas Frightmare Weekend


Ahhh, its great to be back in Texas! Wow, what a wonderful convention! Texas Frightmare Weekend was amazing! Joe and I had a blast! This was my first convention in Texas and Joes second one... By far, from what I heard, this particular one was the best! So many amazing guests, it was crazy! Not only did I get to attend this, I got to meet some of my fav's too!! Thank you to all my fans and friends that came out! Ahhh, it was good!! Now I'm gonna leave you with some highlights.... Until next year, Texas!!! :D


The Knetter and I


Some cast and crew from Scream Queen Campfire


Some cast and crew from Hellstorm


Texas Ghostbusters


Got my game face on ;)


Part of the con....


The car from Christine... 1 of 20


The Knetter signing


Moody and I


Doug Bradley and I.. I heart pinhead!


Elvira my idol


Romero is the horror god


Lance Hendrickson

No comments:

Post a Comment