Sunday, November 15, 2009

THE HALF-LIFE HORROR FROM HELL

I've been if Philly, PA for 5 days filming 'The Half-Life Horror From Hell'! Its been a blast! Not only did I get to film, I got to go to a city that just kicks a ton of ass! We wrapped up filming today and I feel really good about it! I play a conceded, manipulating woman who is trying to get her step-brother to f*ck her. Kind of along the lines of 'Cruel Intentions'.... I really like it cause I'm not used to playing that kind of character, so it was really fun for me and I got to play around with it! The film is by Mark Mackner of Sickening Thud Films, here in Philly.

Here is one of the tag lines for the film:

The newest offering from Master Filmmaker Mark Mackner! Welcome to Personburg, PA! Where crime, corruption, incest, Voodoo, Satan, and Heavy Metal reign supreme!

They hope to have the film done by Summer of 2010 and look for it on IMDB soon!! I will be leaving you with some pics from the set, courtesy of Andre Bennett! Keep your eyes peeled for more, soon to come!!





















For more info on the film, add it on Facebook!! Copy and Paste link:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/THE-HALF-LIFE-HORROR-FROM-HELL/162694619157?ref=ts#/pages/THE-HALF-LIFE-HORROR-FROM-HELL/162694619157

No comments:

Post a Comment