Thursday, November 12, 2009

Crypticon Horror Convention Minneapolis 2009

What a blast! Crypticon Mpls was a huge success! Its always nice to be in a con when its in your home state. It makes it that much better because you know everyone there and its just super close! This was Joe's and I 3rd con in about a month, can't get any better than that! So, with that all said, enjoy the pics!!!

We screened this Zombie Ammo Commercial that I star in! Great success!
www.zombieammo.com


Of course my NFTS Productions boyz were there!


Joe and I doing our thing!


Zombie Ammo family


Doing what I do best.. gettin' my drinkage on!!



Freddy loves me!


Steve Dash.... the very first Jason... besides Ari Lehman, of course!


Dayna and I (Strip Club Slasher) with the doctor!


Ernie Hudson is the man!!


Beware ghosts!!!








Oh yeah!! Until next year Minnesota!!! :-D
www.crypticonminneapolis.com

No comments:

Post a Comment