Thursday, October 22, 2009

Rock and Shock Horror Con Aftermath



This was my first year at the show. It took place in Worcester, MA at the DCU Center. I honestly can say it was my favorite con by far!! I was able to attend the con with my boy, Joe Knetter... do we make a great team or what??



It was great! Our table was set up between the famous Ezra Buzzington and the almighty Kane Hodder! Can't get any better than that! So much fun, those guys are great!!! Not only did I get to hang with Ezra and Kane, but I also got to meet.... Derek Mears, Gunnar Hansen, Sid Haig, and Chris Carnel to name a few!









Not only was it great to hang out with everyone, I got to meet a ton of new fans and friends as well! Thank you all for your love and support! I hope to come back next year and see you all again!



The bonus was there were bands as well! Not only was it a kick ass con, we got to be up front and center for some of the best bands out there, Misfits and Type O Negative!! How freaking great is that? What a show it was!!!





All in all great time and next year will be even better!!!







Next up.... November... Crypticon Minneapolis!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment